m Maggie
on

Hi~

We have no CT for QLABEL. But there are issues with "QLABEL value not found in user-defined codelist 'No Yes Response' when QNAM ==XXX" in VLM level. It is strange for this issue. Because we have no specify CT for QLABEL and only have specify CT for QVAL. Where does the CT for QLABEL from? Would you help to clarify?

Best Regards,

Maggie

Attached Files

Forums: SDTM

j Jozef
on December 11, 2023

Did you validate including the define.xml? I ask as I have seen this message popping up a few times even when no define.xml was included.

If you did validate including the define.xml, and at first glance, it looks to me from the image (that you attached) that you don't have a "Description" with the label in the define.xml for the ValueList ItemDef with Name="RESCUMED".

It should e.g. be something like:
<ItemDef OID="IT.RESCUMED" Name="RESCUMED" DataType="text" Length="8">
<Description>
<TranslatedText>This is the label for RESCUMED</TranslatedText>
</Description>

<def.Origin ... >...</def:Origin>
</ItemDef>

There might however also be another cause ...

And yes, this has indeed nothing to do with CT for QLABEL, but as I said, I have seen this message popping up several times when there was another cause.
You can of course always contact me by e-mail in case you would like me to inspect your define.xml (without charge ;-)), my e-mail is easy to find out ...

Sergiy
on December 11, 2023

Hi Maggie, 

What tool do yo use to create Define.xml?

Did you contact P21 Enterprise Support Desk? They can help.

Kind Regards,
Sergiy

Sergiy
on December 11, 2023

Maggie, 

Why do you create VLM for QLABEL variable which represents only description / decoded value of QNAM variable?

Want a demo?

Let’s Talk.

We're eager to share and ready to listen.

Cookie Policy

Pinnacle 21 uses cookies to make our site easier for you to use. By continuing to use this website, you agree to our use of cookies. For more info visit our Privacy Policy.